Enter now for a six-night stay for two at The Old Fort which is the only fully restored historic plantation in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, dating back to before 1763 when French settlers started migrating to the Caribbean. Operating for the last 30 years as an intimate boutique hotel, it is ideal for guests that want utmost relaxation in a magical location only minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the island. The Old Fort has been recommended by numerous international publications as the ideal place to go to unwind, boasting an exceptional venue that can also host any special events such as a wedding or romantic honeymoon.
Bequia, the second largest island in the Grenadines fulfils many dreams of the perfect small Caribbean island. It has beautiful sandy beaches where more than ten people may constitute a crowd, lush green hillsides, attractive little villages, intimate well run hotels and guest houses, hardly any traffic, places to get together and places in which to find that perfect solitude. Plus there is gourmet international cuisine, or delicious local cooking and elegant cocktails or sundowners in a local bar. The island is a perfect destination for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle and want to experience the Caribbean the way it used to be!
One winner will receive:
• Six-night stay for two at The Old Fort Plantation in a double room.
• Tour of the Plantation’s History, of our Indigenous Amerindian Petroglyph Collection and of the Unique Environment surrounding the Estate, including the naming of the dozens of islands and keys being visible from The Old Fort.
• A guided driving or hiking tour of Bequia, arguably the most interesting island in the Grenadines.
Deadline for entries: Tuesday, December 16th 2014.
Terms & Conditions for this holiday competition:
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Valid for legal residents from Canada, United States, United Kingdom and all other European Union countries.
3. All information provided by entrant must be complete, true and correct.
4. All correct entries (valid phone and email) will be entered into the competition prize draw.
5. Entries will only be accepted during the competition duration. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part. All eligible or correct entries to be entered into a free prize draw, with winners to be picked at random.
6. This competition is open to consumers aged 21 years or over who excluding employees of Caribbean & Co. and all subsidiaries of its parent company Moxee Marketing, their families, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
7. Entries via third parties, automated systems or agents will not be accepted.
8. The winner will be randomly selected and notified by phone / email within four weeks of the competition ending. The prize winner will need to confirm identity and country of residency with their passport and driver’s license.
9. The prize winner must accept their prize within one month of being notified. Failure to do so will mean another entry will be randomly selected to receive the prize.
10. The holiday prize is redeemable dependent on availability during the Summer Season May 1st – July 31st and also November 1st – December 14th. The prize will need to be redeemed within one year of being notified about winning.
UPDATE December 17th 2014: This competition is now closed. A winner will be notified shortly per terms and conditions outlined above.
Latest posts by Ursula Petula Barzey (see all)
- History of Pigeon Island in St Lucia – 5 Thing To Do At Pigeon Island National Landmark - November 20, 2019
- 5 Essential Elements For Developing Sustainable Tourism In The Caribbean - September 16, 2019