Situated on the famed west coast of Barbados, Palazzate – an unrivalled beachfront property is set to redefine luxury real estate in the Caribbean. Located at the northern end of the west coast, referred to locally as the ‘Barbados Riviera’ and close to historic Speightstown, Palazzate is undoubtedly the ‘crown jewel’ of the island.
Built by native craftsman, using the finest materials from around the world, as well as hand cut local coral stone, Palazzate boasts a distinctive look and style that will be preserved for many years to come. The eventual owners of the property will benefit from exclusive access to berths and yachting facilities at nearby Port Ferdinand Marina.
Palazzate Key Facts:
• 75,000 square feet of living space
• 4 ocean front residences each covering an average space of 13,000 square feet, situated within the footprint of the building
• Underground parking for 18 cars
• Each home has 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms,
individual media room, and pool
• Staff areas with laundry, kitchens, private
access elevators and biometric controls
• Security room and camera system throughout
• Spa area with treatment rooms, health club,
quiet room, rain shower, changing rooms
• Bar area with direct access to family pool and
• Boat berths at nearby Port Ferdinand Marina
The asking price for Palazzate which is being sold as a single residence is: US$125million. Ultra high net worth individuals who are interested in the property, should contact: Alistair Brown 1-246-262-8112 or 1-772-341-0132.
- Saint Peter's Bay, Barbados